Drawing upon over three decades of diverse experience as a leader, teacher, scholar, engineer, academic administrator, and ABET accreditation evaluator, Steve Ressler provides consulting services in the following areas:
- Engineering faculty development
- Engineering curriculum development and assessment
- Engineering pedagogy
- Engineering in K-12 education
- 3-D computer modeling
For more information about these services, please contact Steve.
- External evaluation of a proposed new Civil Engineering Program at Hofstra University, in support of New York State program registration (September 2016).
- Assessment of a proposed new Civil Engineering Program at Benedictine College (January 2016).
- Development of a new College of Architecture, Engineering, and Construction for Olivet University (ongoing).
- Training on the use of Trimble Sketchup software for modeling energy consumption in military housing, West Point, NY (November 2014).
- Computer modeling, engineering analysis, and on-screen interview for “The Trojan Horse Mystery,” produced by Blink Films, London (August 2014). This program aired in the U.S. as “The Real Trojan Horse” on PBS in October 2015.
- Team mentor and seminar instructor for the ExCEEd Teaching Workshop at the U.S. Military Academy, West Point, NY (July 2015)
- Curriculum design, engineering project development, and classroom instruction for the Middle School STEM Workshop at the U.S. Military Academy, West Point, NY (June 2014).
- Project Advisor for the Golden Gate Bridge Outdoor Exhibition Project, funded by the National Science Foundation, San Francisco (ongoing).